Monday, November 20, 2017 / by The Roy Group - Team Real Estate
- The people looking for a home during the holidays are MORE SERIOUS BUYERS!
- Fewer homes are listed during the holidays, resulting in less supply and a steady demand - so there is a HIGHER NET RETURN to sellers!
- Buyers are MORE EMOTIONAL during the holidays, so they pay more and negotiate less.
- Buyers have MORE TIME TO LOOK for homes during the holidays than during the regular work week.
- Some buyers MUST BUY BEFORE 2018 for tax purposes.
- Houses SHOW BETTER when decorated for the holidays.